FaceWebinar is born on an idea to push the barrier of ordinary conversational video conferencing software standards. Using up-to-date technologies to implement a quick launching and uncomplicated platform shared -as-a-service. Our team accumulate years of experience and knowledge in web base communication applications and designs who works and shares. Our innovations closely with the group of users representing different industries to transform real time application communications around the world.
Video & Audio chat
Works on Low Bandwidth
Multi Party Conference
WebRTC (Web Real-Time Communication) is a standard. Similarly it defines a collection of communications protocols and application programming interfaces that enable real-time communication over peer-to-peer connections. Additionally This allows web browsers to not only request resources back end servers, but also real-time information browsers of other users. This enables applications like video conferencing, file transfer, chat, as well as desktop sharing. Without the need of either internal or external plugins.
WebRTC enables for voices and video communication to work inside web pages.
WebRTC was announced in the year 2011 and since then it has steadily grown in popularity and adoption.
By 2016 there has been an estimate from 2 billion browsers installed that are enabled to work with WebRTC. From traffic perspective, WebRTC has seen an estimate of over a billion minutes and 500 terabytes of data transmitted every week from browser communications alone. Today, WebRTC is widely popular for video calling but it is capable of so much more.
There are several reasons WebRTC is a great choice for real time communications
- It is completely free for commercial or private use, so why not use it?
- Since it is constantly evolving and improving, you are banking on a technology that would service you for years to come
- WebRTC is a pretty solid choice – It already created a vibrant ecosystem around it of different vendors and companies that can assist you with your application
- This has enabled and empowered the creation of new cases and business models
- From taking a Guitar or a Yoga lesson – to medical clowns or group therapy – to hosting large scale professional Webinars. WebRTC is capable of serving all of them and more
- WebRTC not limited to only browsers because it is also available for mobile applications
Uses of WebRTC: